Monday 5 February 2024

Fun Snowman

 Good Afternoon Peeps

Hope you have all had a good weekend, today is grey, drizzle and miserable here so I thought I would put a card on that I made this weekend.


I used a fun snowman and sentiment by Whimsy, coloured with Copics, paper by Crafter's Companion and I added some die cut snowflakes and gems.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:

Bingo Challenge - Column I - gemstones, stamped image, square)
Bastel-Traum - Snowman - Abt challenge 128 (15-03-24)
 
Have a good day!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Same weather here Pat, they say it's 10deg but feels pretty cold to me. It's lovely to see your cute card at Allsorts and well done on filling a bingo like, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute and quirky snowman Pat! Beautiful background design too- the die cut snowflakes are gorgeous, so delicate. Making this sweet card was a lovely way to pass the time on a dull and miserable weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat we have had the same weather here it will be nice when we can have some sunshine. I love, love this fabulous festive card Pat the image is such fun the background is very pretty a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the snowman is awesome. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute and gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a gorgeous snowman Pat and the snowflakes behind him look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your darling card! The snowman is so cute and the snowflakes and papers show him off so well. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow l just love your snowman and the layout of your card Pat as always its another great make x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx