Wednesday 14 February 2024

Happy Birthday

 Good Morning Peeps,

It’s Wednesday so time for a new challenge over on Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks I am the host with my choice of one of my favourites:

PAPER PIECING


I used this beautiful digi from Sheepski, coloured with Copics and paper pieced her dress with some very old Hot Off the Press paper from my stash and added a couple of gems on her belt, the background paper is by Catherine Pooler, the flowers are cut with a Lisa Horton die with some Nuvo Drops in the centre and I added a Happy Birthday sentiment.

We have some lovely inspiration for you over on the challenge blog and would love to see your Paper Piecing creations in our entries.

Have a good day!


6 comments:

  1. The colours are very pleasing on the eye Pat and always love seeing paper piecing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat I absolutely love that image she is one of the ones that I won in their challenge, you have paper pieced her perfectly I love the papers and the gorgeous flowers a top notch make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we had similar ideas for this challenge Pat! Your paper- pieced image is beautiful, a great layout and I love your paper choice and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pat and your paper piecing is stunning lovely layout and image too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how the flowers in her dress tie in with the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx