Wednesday 24 April 2024

A Bunch of Flowers

 Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope everyone is having a good week. 

We have a new challenge today on Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks our challenge host is our lovely Neva with her choice of:

EMBOSSING (wet or dry)


I used this lovely cute image from LOTV and coloured her with Copics, I cut the image out with a Lisa Horton deckle edge circle die.  The background is an Altenew embossing folder and the sentiment is by LOTV.

Please take a look at the challenge blog to see some wonderful inspiration by the Design Team.

Enjoy your day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

DigiChoosday - Wk 16 Anything Goes (13-05)
PammiesInkyPinkies - Anything Goes PIP 2416 (29-04)


6 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty embossing folder Pat and very sweet image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that LOTV image Pat and that embossing is gorgeous hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a real sweetie, love the soft colours and that gorgeous embossed background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely back embossed folder Pat and your image is just so cute gorgeous card as always x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I love the background embossing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet and delightful this creation is Pat I love the cute image and that embossing in the background looks fantastic ACE card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx