Thursday 25 April 2024

Just for You

Good Morning Peeps,
 
I have a card today for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, I was in their Top Picks and asked to be a Guest Designer for this week. The challenge for this week is:

RECYCLING/ANYTHING GOES

Sponsors for this week are:

with a prize of 2 digis for the winner

(Star of Month Sponsor)




I was given this beautiful image from Sheepski Designs to use on my card, I coloured with Copics, papers are by My Favourite Things and LOTV and for recycling I used a sentiment cut from an old birthday card and the small bow from another card.

Please take a look at the beautiful inspiration by the Design Team on the challenge blog and maybe get recycling and join in with the challenge.

Have a good day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Paper Craft Crew - #567 - Floral ((1-5)
Cupcake Challenge - #592 Flowers (27-04)
Dream Valley Challenges - #314 Make it Female (27-04)
Sweet Stampin - EarthDay/Recycled (27-04)


9 comments:

  1. Pat your card is really pretty l love the floral image with the scalloped edge so effective as is the layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT spot Pat, love the card you designed, so pretty with that lovely image and the pastel colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your on a roll this week Pat, a delightful floral card for tour GDT spot.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your guest DT Pat and your card is so beautiful I love that image and the fabulous papers also the great bit of upcycling you have done a wonderful job with this one
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Pat, perfect image and colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, congrats on the Guest DT and that's a really lovely card you've made for the challenge. Great use of recycled items and I love the soft colouring. Thanks for joining in with us this fortnight at Sweet Stampin'. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your guest DT gig!! I love the pretty bouquet and the scalloped dies you used on this. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Revati
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your guest DT ! and I love this pretty card you have made it's beautiful hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx