Monday, 27 July 2026

Flowers

 Good Afternoon Peeps,
 
Hope everyone is well and having a good start to the week.  It's cloudy here and we have had a few small showers (very welcome), and the temperature has been back to normal for the summer.
 
I have been doing a little crafting and decided to follow this sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. 



I used a stamp from Pink Ink and coloured with Copics, the papers are from Catherine Pooler and the die-cut flower die is by My Favourite Things.
 
This is the sketch I followed: 

 
Have a good day!
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday July - Sketch 


6 comments:

  1. Great use of the lovely sketch Pat and, as always, a beautiful design. Love the floral stamp, so delicate and pretty and a perfect choice of papers and colours.
    No rain here for weeks now, even the little showers seem to miss us completely...and it's hot again today, forecast for tomorrow is hotter still. Not looking forward to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very soft and pretty feminine card Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat your card is so pretty l love the background paper the layout and image the scalloped edge in pink shows off the image so beautifully, we have a little sunshine 🌞 for how long but nice while it’s here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pat, I love your card. beautiful pastal shades and you've followed my sketch beautifully. I also adore your daisy embellishment, it's perfect. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wedensday 2 and good luck. I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your work with my sketches. We have another two tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, such pretty papers and a beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Pat! Just loves the colours and that fab image.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for July!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx