Good Morning Peeps,
It's very dark and miserable here this morning so just the day for a little crafting, but before I do any crafting I would like to put this card on, I made it last week to a sketch and I am not too sure I like the papers I chose, it looks a bit fussy and the colours do not show up very well in this photo.
The papers are by Crafters Companion, the butterfly image is a Lavinia stamp coloured with Copics, with an added bow and enamel dots.
This is the sketch I followed:
I would like to enter the following challenge:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - August
Have a good day!

Have to say I think it's stunning!!! The papers are gorgeous, using the plainer ones along with the more heavily patterned floral ones works beautifully, the muted colours are lovely, it's a fabulous interpretation of the sketch. We had torrential rain this morning...the ground is actually soggy!
ReplyDeletexx
Wow Pat I love your card. The colours and your design papers are absolutley stunning. I love those pastel shades, your card is so pretty. You followed my sketch beautifully. This is a wonderful card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Gorgeous colour palette Pat and a perfect take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteB x
This is such a pretty card Pat and the colours are so lovely. It's a great take on the sketch too. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, so nice to have you play along with us again.
ReplyDeleteAnne SSW2-DT
Pat l think both cards are absolutely stunning the 2nd card does stand out more but your card is equally as beautiful the papers are gorgeous love the sketch you got it spot on the.image coloured butterfly 🦋 is adorable and coloured so lovely too, weather here much as yours Pat and yesterday it was rain ☔️ all day xx
ReplyDelete