Good Morning Peeps,
From a beautiful sunny morning here in Summerseat, lovely late summer sunshine and plenty of blue sky.
I have a card today made for the September challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
The image is a Whimsy stamp and I coloured with Copics, the papers are all from my bits and pieces box and the flowers are very old ones from my drawer, the enamel dots are by Altenew.
This is the sketch I followed:
Challenge Entered:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - September
Hope the sun is shining for you and have a good weekend.

It's a beautiful day here too Pat, will be out in the garden when hubby has finished cutting the grass and my hayfever has settled down!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful, a lovely layout, such lovely colours, papers and super cute image- love the colours of the tiny clusters of flowers, so pretty!
xx
Such a pretty card Pat and your image is just so cute lovley layout as always and beautiful papers used and colours, nice here too x
ReplyDeleteOh Pat I love your Happy Flower, it's so cute. I'm loving the design paper you've used they are so pretty. When I designed this sketch I had in mind all the scraps that we have and if you're anything like me I have heaps. I do file mine away in colours so that I know where to find them all. This is a lovely card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathie x
We too had a lovely day yesterday, only 20 deg but no wind so felt much warmer. Such a very sweet image and nicely coordinated DP's/
ReplyDeleteB x
A beautiful card Pat, lovely image and colours and a perfect take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteAnne SSW2-DT
Lovely color palette Pat, such an adorable image too! Great work:-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good Luck