Tuesday 2 November 2010

Big Hugs


What a dark a miserable morning it is, doesn't look like its ever going to get light today, still a good day for catching up on some crafting. My DT card today is for the challenge at My Time to Craft where the challenge is Quick and Cute, sorry the photo is not very good, again due to the bad light over the last day or two. My image is by Hanglar & Stanglar, coloured with Copics cut out and placed on a scallop circle cut with Nesties and a Doily cut with a Marianne die. The paper is by Papermania - Summer Blooms, and I edged with a Martha Stewart doily punch, sentiment by Cuddly Buddly finished with ribbon and flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, i came over to click follow and have a peek at your creations,your very creative! Im looking forward to working with you at The Crafty Pad. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx