Tuesday 16 November 2010

Window Fun

Good Morning, sun is just trying to break through all the mist so the day is brightening though still feels quite cold this morning. My card today is a DT card for the challenge of "Window Fun" at My Time to Craft. I used a pyramage image from my stash layered each piece onto green mirri card before layering up, the sentiment also came off the same sheet. The papers are from Forever Friends "Santa's on his Way" pad, I added ribbon Prima holly leaves and some red pearls as berries.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely image and set off beautifully against those lovely papers.A really traditional Christmas feel to it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pat! Thx for visitng my blog!

    I love this card - so so so beautiful! I adore it! Lovin' your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Pat,
    Thats a super festive card ! l love the idea of the layering up the images on green mirri card first,it really makes it pop, l never thought to do that, thanks for the tip !
    Those papers are beautiful and love those holly leaves too..
    Hope you are well and enjoying your evening !
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat,
    just wanted to ask you a ?..how did you get the falling snow effect on your blog , it looks so nice !
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love all about it! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image, gorgeous card made with it!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx