Friday 12 November 2010

Rudolph


Good Morning, a little late putting my GDT card on for Bah Humbug bug been busy clearing up the broken fences from last night's gales, two pieces blew out and smashed into little bits all over the drive. Well here is my second card as GDT for November, the challenge this week is Rudolph. My image is by Penny Black and I have coloured with Copics, the papers are from the Mistletoe pad by Memory Box, the edge is punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I added ribbon pearls and sentiment from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Morning Pat,
    What a very cute card ! such a great image and LO too..
    Hugs
    Susan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    Another wonderful example for us at Bah! Humbug! This image is really quirky although I would never have guessed it was a Penny Black. Beautiful papers and fabby ribbon too all come together to make a super card.
    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat this is gorgeous, love your Rudolph and the papers are fab, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pat

    What a wonderful card with such a sweet and adorable image - love it. I love your design papers with the little robin. The addition of the ribbon and pearls are just perfect.

    Another WOW card for us at Bah!Humbug.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Pat. Fab image and lovely design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, so cute image! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. Very jolly. Love the layout. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Pat :-) I saw this on the challenge blog and loved it !! such a cute image ,,, great card !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx