Saturday 20 November 2010

Winter




Beautiful sunny and frosty day here and I just want to post this card before my granddaughters arrive for the weekend. The card is for the challenge at Lovely Hanglar Only which is Snow/Snowflakes, I have coloured my Hanglar image with Copics, the bp is by Craft Creations, the tree is cut with a Marianne die and the large snowflakes with a Nestie die I added some twinklets to the snowflakes. The Winter sentiment is from a new set of digi tickets by Nina of Paper Cupcakes and from my stash I added some lace, flowers, ribbon and silver bells. I am also entering this card for the following challenges:


Simon Says - Sparkle
Delightful Sketches - Baby its cold outside
Fussy and Fancy Friday - No red or green
Totally Papercrafts - Snow and Snowflakes
Totally Gorjuss - Not so Traditional Colours

13 comments:

  1. your card is so wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the lace and those cute little bells. Thanks for joining is at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, Adorable image, wonderful card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Pat - sweet image and lovely design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, I love blue Christmas cards. And a really sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. I love the wintery blue. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring in - love the tag - I am a Hanglar fan...love it..Thanks for joining in at TPC and Good Luck
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, Pat. I love that cute Hanglar image, gorgeous icy winter colours too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh... great card, the little Boy looks so cute !!!
    xoxo
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and love the adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable stamp and i love that sentiment! Beautiful winter colours :o) Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty. Love the coloring! Thank you for joining us on Delightful Challenges.
    Huggles,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable card. I so wish these stamps were stocked in the UK. They are such a MUST have!! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at TPC. Hugs Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx