Wednesday 10 November 2010

My Christmas Stocking



My card today is for the challenge at Lovely Hanglar Only where the challenge is "Punched Out". My image is by Hanglar and coloured with Copics, I added gold stickles to the stocking and Polar White Flower Soft to her hat. The swirl was cut out with a Quickutz die, papers are by Kaisercraft, sentiment by Magnolia, I coloured a small buckle with gold pen and stickles and slid it onto the ribbon. The inside has a Poinsettia punched out with a Marianne die, a punched snowflake and pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat!
    I love swirls and the design is fantastic.

    Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    Thats a smashing card ! such a cute image and those papers are lovely !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx