Friday 19 November 2010

Lovely in Lilac


Ooops sorry been so busy this morning trying to tidy all my craft room and turn it back into a spare bedroom as my two oldest granddaughters are coming for the weekend that I have only just remembered I haven't posted my GDT card for the challenge "Lovely in Lilac" at Bah Humbug this week. My image is a Hanglar Christmas image and I have coloured her with Copics and added some Polar White Flowersoft to her hat, the papes are from my stash I added a white doily and cut the lilac doily with a Marianne die and used some Kanban card. The sentiment is by High Hopes and I added a ribbon and some snowflakes punched out of glitter paper.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Pat,
    This card is simply stunning ! love those doilies, and the image and LO is perfect !The flowersoft on the hat just adds that final touch !
    Enjoy your weekend with your granddaughters..
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Pat and I'm so envious of your H&S image! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh love your Christmas blog wear!! And your card is gorgeous, pretty in purple! Enjoy the time with your GDs. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pat

    What a stunning and beatuiful card. The different shades of lilac are gorgeous and blend so well together. I love the doilies and your gorgeous and adorable Hanglar stamp.

    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pat, love the image,she is so sweet, enjoy your weekend with your granddaughters, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Pat and the colours are just gorgeous.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat this is a super card and I do love the image you have used.
    Hope the tidying has gone to plan and you enjoy your grandies company over the weekend.

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the layout & papers used. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx