Wednesday 16 February 2022

A Wise Owl

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well, I’m playing a waiting game at the moment, youngest son and DIL have both tested positive at the weekend and I was with my DIL most of the day on Friday so……….. waiting with fingers crossed.

Anyway we have a new challenge for you today on Fab’n’Funky where our lovely Ginny is hosting with her choice of:

BIRTHDAY 


I made this card for our granddaughter Heidi for her birthday in January.  The image is by Stampart, 
papers are by Artemio and from my stash, flowers are made with dies by Lisa Horton and I added pearls and a sentiment.

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge this week

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and image lovely layout too Pat....fingers crossed l hope your clear take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting game is horrid, done the same here as several tested positive over the weeks, fingers crossed Pat. A real feel of spring with those soft colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Pat, cute owl, fab colours and beautifully coordinated papers.
    Hope you don't come down with the virus- there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who catches it- even when you have been in close contact with someone testing positive.
    Hope son and DIL are ok and not poorly.
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's adorable Pat, such pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx