Monday 21 February 2022

Sleigh Bells Ring

 Good Morning Peeps,

I hope you have all had a good weekend, we have had everything weather wise this weekend, Friday the wind, Saturday snow and Sunday torrential rain and wind.  We have had so much wet weather this week I think we all need web feet, let’s hope this week gets better.  Also I think I have hopefully avoided the virus as it’s 11 days since my contact with my DIL and I have no symptoms. 

Talking of snow we have a new challenge starting today on “Christmas With the Cuties”, it’s our first challenge of the year after the Christmas break and our monthly challenges are now “Just for Fun” challenges.  Our theme for this challenge is:

“SLEIGH BELLS RING”
(We want to see a sleigh on your image)


 For my card I used an image by Sunny Studio, coloured with Copics and I paper pieced the sleigh,  paper is by Catherine Pooler and I added a sentiment stamp by Whimsy and some glitter.

Hope to see you joining in with us this month.

Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. Cute card Pat, sweet image and lovely design as always! We were luckier than you- no snow here, just a lot of wind and rain...roll on springtime!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are past the virus danger time Pat, a pretty card in traditional colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat your card and image is as always adorable....think l have Webb feet 🦶 lol 😂 makes sense with this wet weather hopefully it will stop but l doubt that’ take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute card Pat, love that little gang in the sleigh. Looks like a better week for us, hail on thursday but otherwise dryish...fingers crossed!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Pat, echoing what Sarah said, such a cute lil' gang there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little group going for a sleigh ride. Super Christmas card Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Pat. I must get ahead with my Christmas crafting this year, I didn't do so well last year! Very inspiring hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx