Wednesday 2 February 2022

Pearls and Lace

Good Morning Peeps,

I can’t believe we are into February already, this last month seems to have flown by with not much done to show for it, I was going to do so much when Christmas was over and still haven’t gone round to most of it.  

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab’n’Funky where for this challenge I am the host with my choice of:

Pearls and Lace

I have made my card for my daughter in law’s grandmother who will be 104 in a couple of weeks.


The image is one of the new LOTV, I coloured with Copics, the bp is by Honey Bee  and I added pearls, lace and a bow.

I do hope you will be able to join in with our challenge for this fortnight.

Enjoy your day!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pat. Beautiful colouring on this lovely circle of flowers. Congrats to your DIL's Grandmother..what a wonderful milestone. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 104, that's a great age and I'm sure she'll love this beautiful card. Fab colouring of the pretty image, the lace and pearls team nicely with the gingham paper.
    Don't know where last month went either- it will be spring before we know it- yay!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good thing about being in February is that next month Spring arrives (well in theory). Your card today is a lovely design and pretty fresh colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 104 Pat thats some age your card is just so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat your card is so adorable love the lace and the layout beautiful floral image too and nicely coloured 104 is a grand age enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the lace trim is sweet.
    HUgs Buf xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx