Wednesday 16 March 2022

A Bunch of Bluebells

Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab’n’Funky where our theme for the next two weeks has been chosen by our lovely teamie Neva:

HAND COLOURED IMAGE


For my card I used a Polkadoodles digi stamp, coloured with Copics, the paper is from my stash, the die is a very old one and I added a sentiment.

I hope you can find time to check out the challenge blog where there is some great inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a good day!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card today Pat, love the shape and design- the gnome is really cute, great colouring and that leafy flourish die is an old favourite of mine- I haven't used it for a while but I'm going to now you've reminded me of it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat. Love the image and that great flourish. It works so well on slimline cards...thank you for reminding me how pretty it looks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Pat and the tall DL shape gives a feel of elegance.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this great design for a slimline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Pat, a super image and lovely design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cutie
    Hugs Buf xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pat l like this card the image is coloured beautiful and the layout is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx