Monday 28 March 2022

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope you have all had a good weekend with Mothers Day and all the beautiful sunshine.

We have a new challenge starting today on Christmas with the Cuties where this month our theme is:

Dreaming of a White Christmas


 For my card I used an image from Wee Stamps, coloured with Copics, background is snowflake embossed card and I added a sentiment and snowflakes cut with an MFT die.

We would love to see you joining in with our challenge this month.

Have a good day!


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous WoW card Pat, adorable snowman, beautiful embossing and die cuts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Pat the white background embossed folder is gorgeous as is the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in Australia a white christmas is one thing I would LOVE Santa to bring me, lol. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Pat, lovely pop of colour against the gorgeous whites

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Pat, great embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very slow catching up Pat, but wanted to pop in to say hello and take a peek at your latest make and how striking with all the white space, something I find so scary.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant festive card Pat love the image and the embossed background
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx