Wednesday 30 March 2022

Male birthday

Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge starting today on Fab’n’Funky, our host for the nest two weeks is our lovely teamie Buffy with her choice of:

Masculine


I made this card for my hubby for his birthday a couple of weeks ago, he is a watercolour artist so I thought he would appreciate the paint splahes.  Main stamp and sentiment are by Uniko and I can’t remember the make of the splashes stamp.

We would love to see you joining in with our latest challenge.

Enjoy your day!
 

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card l love the paint splashes looks so professional xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant masculine card Pat, a great CAS design love the geometric stamp, the paint splashes look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome 'modern' card Pat. I love the splashes and artistic design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this card Pat, a real retro feel to it and a very imaginative use of the stamps, perfect for masculine cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Pat, the paint splashes are great - perfect for your watercolour artist husband.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet he loved it Pat. I just love that, as crafters, we can make such personalised cards for our loved ones. A fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative, hope he had a wonderful birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat I really love this card it looks so professional the CAS style is perfect I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx