Wednesday 13 April 2022

A Tulip for You

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the Easter break.  We have a new challenge starting today on Fab’n’Funky where our lovely Chris has chosen the theme of:

Feature a Creature
(Must be the main focal point)

I have made this card for my granddaughter Emma for her birthday next month when she will be seventeen, she loves all things mice (pictures, trinkets, cuddly toys, everything apart from the real thing then it would be screams and running away) but I think she will like this card.


The stamp and sentiment are by Trudie Howard from Sentimentally Yours, the grid die is also from Sentimentally Yours.  I coloured the image with Copics, flowers are My Favourite Things dies and the paper is from an old Lili of the Valley pad and I distressed the edges.

Our challenge runs for the next two weeks and we would love to see you joining in with us.

Enjoy your day and have a good Easter.







9 comments:

  1. Oh Pat what an adorable card lovely cute image and the design is stunning hope you enjoy the Easter weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely card for Emma! Cute little mouse with his pretty pink tulip, love the soft colours, beautiful colouring and layout. The grid die cut and stitched flowers are perfect, adding to the design without swamping the image. Have a lovely Easter weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really pretty card for Emma, I find teenage cards difficult but think this one is perfect, especially as it has a mouse as well to make her happy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet fun image Pat on this beautiful card. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely this is Pat such a cute image I do love the colours and the embellishments a super card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty Pat, such a sweet image.
    Sorry I haven't been around much recently, life has been getting in the way a little!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Pat, I love the lattice and the distressed paper, such a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the stitching
    Hugs Buffy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx