Monday 25 April 2022

Snowman Hearts

 Good Morning Peeps,

I hope you have all had a nice sunny weekend.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Christmas with the Cuties where this month our optional challenge is:

Last Christmas I Gave you my Heart
(Let’s see some hearts on your project but don’t forget it must be cute and Christmas)


My image is from Polkadoodles, coloured with Copics, paper is from my stash, and I added some glitter and a sentiment.

We would love to see you joining in with our challenged this month.

Have a good day!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card lovely image used too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowmen don't come much cuter than this little chap! Lovely layout and design, a fabulous card Pat.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Pat, a cute snowman - so sweet.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab interpretation of the song Pat and of course Wham will be going round in my head all day now, mind you I can think of worse songs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such an adorable card Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx