Wednesday 27 April 2022

Goth Fairy

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all keeping well and having a good week.

We have a new challenge starting today on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Buffy is host with her choice of:

Goth/Punk

I have to admit that this is right out of my comfort zone and I had nothing to use for an image in my stash, I found this Goth Fairy on Polkadoodles so hope it fits the bill.


I coloured her with Copics and the backing paper is also from Polkadoodles, I added a ric rac strip cut with an MFT die and the flower is cut with a Lisa Horton stitched flowers die and I added a sentiment.

I do hope you will be able to join in with our challenge this week and hople to see you there!

Have a good day!


8 comments:

  1. I love it Pat- might not be in your comfort zone but you did a brilliant job- great choice of image, beautiful colouring and design, well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of this cute goth fairy Pat. Lovely design and wonderful colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous punky fairy, I love her.
    Hugs Buffy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be outside my comfort zone as well Pat but I think you did a great job pulling off the brief.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Pat l just adore your card love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Pat, I love the image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore your card and image she is an amazing image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't know where to start either Pat and you have done an amazing job with that cute goth fairy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx