Sunday 28 March 2010

Colour Combo - The Crafty Pad



As it it Palm Sunday today the colour combo at The Crafty Pad is Yellow, Green and Orange. I decided for a change from a card to make this Easter plant holder gift box and I put a yellow Primula inside. The butterfly is by Debbie at The Crafty Pad and comes in digi images and clear stamp sets, I coloured the butterfly with Copics, sprayed with gold spray and layered and added some wire for the antenna, the large layers are on the front and the small one on the back. I added flowers with brads from my stash on the two sides and branches cut with a L-em punch, the papers were from my stash and I used Martha Stewart's lattice arch punch around the top and finished with a ribbon. Check out The Crafty Pad for some lovely new stamps. I am also entering this for the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! I love this, gonna have to case it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Pat and such a lovely idea. The MS lattice punch is perfect for this project too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beatutiful! I love the butterfly! This just oozes of spring! I love it!

    Thanks for playing with Simon Says this week!

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous creation Pat, clever you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat this is just stunning, you have such a creative talent.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Pat this is stunning - i just love it. :) What a fabulous idea and the butterflies are a perfect finishing touch. :) :) thanks yo for another amazing DT project. :)

    xxDebbie The CraftyPad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Pat :-) I love this plant holder idea and the colours and how you decorated this is just lovely !! I LOVE this ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat, this is just stunning. Love the way you have used the punch on the top of the box. It's so bright and cheerful too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely Pat, what a gorgeous gift for anyone

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx