Sunday 21 March 2010

The Crafty Pad - Sketch



The challenge at the Crafty Pad this Sunday is a sketch. I decided to make a monochrome card as I thought it would do justice to the lovely digi butterfly images by Debbie at the Crafty Pad, unfortunately they didn't come out too well on the photos. As I said I used Debbie's butterfly images printed onto white card and coloured with a Sakura Glaze black pen leaving the white in between on which I used Stickles Crystal glitter, I layered the butterflies using silicone glue and added some wire for the antenna and adhesive stones for the body, and then matted this onto glitter paper cut with Nesties. The card is by Kanban and is beautifully embossed which again doesn't show up too well. The papers are Daisy Bucket, the flowers are all die cut on the cuttlebug with punched branches. Finished with a computer generated sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat - wow this is a stunning card thankyou so much. :) :) I really love the effect you have achieved with printing onto white card and using your black sukura pen to enchance it all - perfect. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Pat - it has real WOW!!!! factor.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this monochrome card Pat, your attention to detail is perfect once again
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx