Sunday 21 March 2010

Springtime


My second card today is made using the sketch from Friday Sketchers. The image is Daisy with Flowers from Squiggle Stamps, which I won in the first monthly challenge at Squiggle Stamps (check out this month's challenge some great prizes), I coloured her with Copics, stamped onto a card cut with Nesties and edged with Distress Ink Pad Spun Sugar with some branches punched with L-Em punch dotted around. The papers are Doodlebug, Papermania and Alison Ellis, I added ribbon, buttons, Prima flowers, adhesive stones and a computered generated sentiment. I am also entering this card for the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. That's really pretty!

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Pat very spring like.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweet card Pat - I love all the attention to detail in this card - beautiful.
    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Pat, loving the cute sqiggle image you;ve chosen, the colours are fab too. well done.
    Thanks for joining us this week over at SFTW.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, I tried to leave a comment on this earlier, I'm having problems with some blogs and yours is one of them, hope this goes through this time. This is soooo sweet, love the papers and leaves you added. Beautiful card! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for playing along with TG this week. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely Pat - I love the cheerful colours which are in complete contrast to what is outside my window this morning.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely creation Pat.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat
    super card. Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Åhh, so cute. This card made feel the spring is comming. Love the image is so sweet. Flower and buttons are great details.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love the colours & DP's very pretty thanks for joining us at SCSC

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! Love the fresg Spring colours - thanks for joining our challenge again :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx