Monday 15 March 2010

Paper Cupcakes




My card this week as GD for There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes. The challenge this week is to make a "non-traditional" style card so I decided on an easel card. The lovely Bunny Cupcake image is by Nina May of Paper Cupcakes (do check out her shop for her digi images) and I coloured this with Copics, I printed a row of smaller images for the inside of the card. The papers are g.c.d., Cosmos Cricket and a free magazine paper, I used the Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch, added lace, Prima flowers, button and a computer generated sentiment.

11 comments:

  1. This is just so,so cute! Love the row of little cupcakes... so creative! Your whole card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Pat, am loving that image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your easel card Pat......all those cupcakes in a row......fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful easel card Pat.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Pat and you always use such beautiful papers and embellishments to set off the great image.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all those small bunnies, this is really a pretty card! Love all about it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone's made this design of card except me! :) Fun & cute, wonderful card Pat. ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply love it, Pat! Not only is the front fabulous but LOVE the row of them on the inside/bottom too! Great idea! Will have to steal, I mean "borrow," that in the future! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Aloha, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat, this is gorgeous! I love the triple-matt around the bunny image and the row of bunny cupcakes is just too darn cute!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat this turned out soo cute, I love how you did the row of little cupcakes!! It just really ties the whole card together so lovely! Truly this card turned out soo cute! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at TMITA/PCC!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx