Tuesday 2 March 2010

MTTC - Just For Mum


My DT card today for the challenge at My Time to Craft which this week is "Just for Mum" with Mother's Day coming up to make a card for Mum. I have used another one of the gorgeous Hanglar and Stanglar images sent by my lovely blogging friend in the USA, I have coloured her with Copics. I have pricked a border round the image and added small fake stitches. The papers are by Paper Adventures and Basic Grey, I used my Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch to create a frame around the bottom of the card. The flowers are from my stash with punched branches and layered on a piece of hessian with a bow. I added a butterfly charm and printed Mum on the computer with a lovely font I found that has hearts on. As my lovely Mum is now longer with us this card will be for my Mother in Law. I am also entering this card for the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Pat! I'm sure your MIL will cherish if1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is beautiful. I like the design and all the lattice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pat your MIL will love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely work Pat and it's sure to make your MIL feel very special.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is lovely Pat.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Pat, I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. Great image. Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pat, your MIL will love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a cute card, I love these hÄnglar-Image.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx