Monday 22 March 2010

Hoppy Hello


There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes has a recipe to follow this week - 1 Paper cupcake image, 2 ribbons, 3 buttons, and there is a lovely prize on offer so pop over and check it out. For my card I used Nina May's image Hoppy Hello, coloured with Copics, the papers are Bo Bunny and Cosmo Cricket. I added Prima flowers, ribbons, buttons and a computer generated sentiment. I am also entering this card for the challenge at Creative Card Crew whose challenge is Going Dotty.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat. Love those pretty papers and the lovely flower.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat
    aww gorgeous card, super cute image, very pretty layout, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Pat it is so pretty I love your flower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat, love that image. Looks like I'm going to be shopping again sometime soon
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet card, love the colors and papers! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Pat, I love these colours together and the image is so cute.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx