Sunday 7 March 2010

The Crafty Pad Challenge




The challenge at The Crafty Pad this week is to add a charm to your card. I used the Butterfly and Verse set from Debbie at The Crafty Pad, which is a lovely set that can be easily layered. I coloured with Copics and Stickles, cut the butterflies out layered them and added some wire for the antenna. I framed the verse in a cream frame which I sprayed with Glimmer Mist, the papers are Karen Neuburger and a free one from Making Cards on which I used the Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch, I added a ribbon and butterfly charm.

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Pard the butterflies are gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and the attention to detail is just wonderful.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet this is Pat! Beautiful Butterfly....love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat thank you for a gorgeous card as your DT this week. Love how you have used the butterflies and your borders are perfect. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, I really love this care Pat, so beautiful and it really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx