Sunday 1 November 2009

Charisma Cardz


I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do when I read the Charisma Cardz Challenge this week - "No Backing Papers" hmmm, I put my thinking cap on and this is the card I came up with. I remembered I had bought this Magnolia swirly stamp and not yet used it, I stamped in Versafine Sepia, embossed and coloured the small leaves. The stamp is a Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girls, stamped onto card cut with Nestabilities and coloured with Copics. The flowers are from Prima with spacers and pearls in the centres, I added ribbon, pearls and a dragonfly charm.

3 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous Pat. Those swirls are fabulous and the layout is fab. It's got everything it needs to make a great card without the papers.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pat! that's a really gorjuss card hunni! thanks for playing with charisma this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It is stylish and beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx