Thursday 19 November 2009

Just Magnolia


Not good light again today for taking photo's but had to get this one on for the Just Magnolia challenge before it closes tonight, this week the challenge is a sketch by Mina. I used one of my new Magnolia Christmas stamps, isn't she gorgeous? Coloured with Copics and Tombow pens with Stickles on the wings. The papers are Anita's and Daisy and Dandelion, I added a white ribbon some punched and die cut snowflakes, adhesive stones and a peel-off sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Lovely wintery colours Pat, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Magnolias just get better and better. (I still wish they had a mouth though). Lovely colouring on this one and great papers and embellishments.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card Pat, I love your papers and am slowly warming to Tilda, but wish she had a mouth as well
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous, so is the card, love the papers and the start! Have a great weekend, Pat! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colours Pat, although I am not a fan of Magnolia's your card is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx