Tuesday 3 November 2009

So Many Scallops - My Time to Craft Challenge

The theme this week at My Time to Craft Challenge is "So Many Scallops". For my DT card I used a Gorjuss Girl stamp from Sugar Nellie coloured with Copics and stamped onto card cut with Nestabilities. The orange backing papers, though not a colour I would normally use, are from Cosmo Cricket and I just couldn't resist buying these gorgeous double sided papers (I used both sides). My scallops were made with a Martha Stewart double scallop punch using both sides of the paper alternately. I added layers of flowers from my stash and added some pearls on wires which were the decorations on Christmas crackers we had last year (knew they would be useful when I kept them). The card was finished with a computer generated sentiment and some adhesives stones.

4 comments:

  1. I'd have had those papers too if I'd seen them - such lovely rich colouring and I love double sided as you always know it's going to match. Fabulous flowers - how could you part with them - the pearls a brilliant addition.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! My eye was drawn to this DT entry when I first saw the challenge. Love the papers you've used and great use of the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the pearls with the flowers! I've been thinking of making these cracker things, sounds like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image! I love the colors you used and your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx