Tuesday 17 November 2009

My Time to Craft Challenge - Under My Umbrella


A DT card for the challenge at My Time to Craft this week which is "Under My Umbrella". I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp coloured with Copics. The papers are g.c.d. studios. The border across the middle was made using the Martha Stewart Lase Doily punch on two pieces of paper overlapped with a ribbon around. The flowers are Prima with jewellery spacers and beads in the centres, I added a dragonfly charm and computer generated greeting with brads.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow - this is fabulous. Those colours are so gorgeous. The image is beautiful, the flowers lovely and the layout is super.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat, I love the colours, green is my favourite colour.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, I see you managed to get some sunshine on this beautiful card even if it's raining on sweet Tilda! Love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green in this is striking, and I like the added green flowers and cute dragonfly...pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx